Questions & Inquiries for AG AdvantEdge
Want to learn more about AG AdvantEdge and how it empowers its members to provide the accounting and business consulting services their clients need? We’ll be happy to put you in touch with the right person.
For questions relating to Domestic (North America) or Internatonal membership, please contact Jessica Cormier, Regional Director, North America.
Domestic and International Inquiries:
Jessica Cormier, Regional Director, North America
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +1 678-227-3379
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. They are unable to search your computer in any way, cannot introduce viruses to your computer and contain no personal identifying information about you.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a Site or Service know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help verify your login credentials, understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience.
What types are cookies does the AG AdvantEdge website use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” The AG AdvantEdge Global website routinely uses only three categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features. Included in this type are:
- Login cookie – so we know that you have the security credentials to use the service
- Terms & Conditions Agreement – after accepting the terms and conditions of use for the website, this keeps the agreement request from coming up again when you return to the site
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used the AG AdvantEdge Global website, for example Google Analytics, which is used to track basic user behavior on this site so we can try and improve our users’ experience.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the site or where you are within the search service. These can be “persistent” cookies, but are generally “session” cookies that disappear when you close that internet browser.
- Targeting Cookies. The AG AdvantEdge Global website does not use targeting or advertising cookies
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. (Example – cookies that keep track of your search selections.) Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. (Example – login cookie so you don’t have to log in the next time that you visit.)
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to the AG AdvantEdge website; third-party cookies are cookies that another party would place on your device through our service. The AG AdvantEdge Global website does not use any third-party cookies.
How to control and delete cookies
If you choose not to accept cookies on the AG AdvantEdge Global website, you will not be able to use the Service. If you have accepted cookies for the AG AdvantEdge Global website and later decide that you no longer want to, you can search and delete any cookies with “array” in the cookie title.
You can also delete all of your cookies by following the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies or visit the help pages of the web browser that you are using on your device. If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies or your web browser’s help pages.
Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you will not be able to login and use our Service. You may also find that you are unable to access or use other websites. You can find out more information about cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org or use a search engine to learn more about cookies.